A Dreamer's Dozen

Author: FlowingOm / Labels: , , , , , ,

1

In the throws of languor

I am covered in seawater

Sea turtle heavy against my chest

And cannot feel

My mother’s embrace



2

In my suit of torpor

I grow large

With protection

That leaves me

Raw



3

In the craving of release

I am the gardener

Growing “I’s”

And watching them

Fall away

Shattered masks



4

In a moment of vision

I can feel

Each small feather

Of change

Brushing my skin

Before sinking in



5

In Cultivating now

Now

I am swimming to the surface

Of my depths

And smiling in the mirror

Of every one





6

In the comfort and discomfort of attention

I can breathe

Gliding on the turtles back

Towards the sea’s

Mothering embrace



7

in the wind of today

I am a riddle

With ever changing answers

And only one truth



8

in the captivation of laughter

I can dance on fishes

Swirling into the places

Language has no need to reach



9

In the mundane

Everything is sacred

And becoming

Is merging

With everything

And no thing



10

In the seat of my palm

My heart

I stare into this stranger

And she courses through me



11

In the quiet of quiet

Silence embraces

A deep breathe of thunder

When sinking is floating



12

In the contemplation

Of the journeyed path

I am traveling the arteries and vessels

Of the universal body

And my feeling of being lost

Is illusion

Lynn Frances
8/22/04

0 comments:


Thanks for visiting. Write to me at lynnvarian@gmail.com

Followers